Pickup available at Apollostrasse 9
Usually ready in 24 hours
VIADUKT DAY is the perfect balance within our VIADUKT range. Designed to accommodate 13" or small 14" laptops, this bag strikes a harmonious blend between spaciousness and compactness, making it the ideal day bag.
- 36,0 x 24 x 11,6 cm (length x height x width). Suitable for most airlines’ personal item size requirements
- Weight: 1,1 kg
- Maximum load capacity: 7 kg
- Notebook compartment: 31,3 x 22,3 x 1,5 cm
- The bag comes with long straps, a dust bag and metal pieces.
- Bag can be carried as backpack, cross-body bag, over the shoulder or, using the strap as luggage pass-through, on your suitcase
- Removable shoulder strap with locking loops to fix the bag on a suitcase
- An addition laptop compartment for 13-14“ laptops
- Four, different-sized flat pockets for mobile phone or daily essentials
- Outside pocket with zipper to quickly access your phone, train ticket or other essentials
For laptops up to 13" (small 14")
This bag is made for 13" (or small 14") laptops. The laptop compartment has a scope (2 times width and depth) of 66 cm.
Please find below an exemplary list of laptops that match the requirements.
|Manufacturer||Selected list of Notebooks that fit|
MacBook (Air) 13", MacBook Pro 13" and 14"
|Elite x2/x360/FOLIO 13"/13,3",
ProBook x360/430/635 13,3",
EliteBook x360/630/835/830 13,3",
Elite Dragonfly 13,5"
|Lenovo||ThinkPad X1 Yoga,
ThinkPad L13 Yoga 13,3",
ThinkBook G1 13,3"
Surface 4/5/Pro 7/9 13"/13,5",
Surface Go 2 12,45"
|DELL||Latitude 7340 13,3"|
|ASUS||Zenbook (Flip) 13 13,3",
Rog Flow Z13
|Samsung||Galaxy Book2 13,3"|
Material & Production
- Leather: This product is made of Italian soft grain leather, known for its durability and softness. Our leathers are all sourced in Italy and are of the highest quality. All are scratch-, dirt- and water-resistant. More details on the leather can be found here
- Hardware: Gold-plated with protective layer
- Interior: Elegant beige Italian lining with high resistance
Designed in Switzerland and handcrafted in a small family business in Northern Italy, where high-quality, precision work and love for the artisanal process were passed on for generations with good working conditions for employees.
A transparent supply chain and high-quality materials are important to us: All materials are carefully sourced and selected in Italy. Read more about our values.
Shipping, Return & Taxes
All Swiss orders will be delivered with Swiss Post. Shipping to Switzerland and Liechtenstein is free of charge for a minimum order value of 59 CHF.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.The costs for the return will be deducted from the refunded amount.For more details, see Returns & Refunds.
There are no additional taxes applied in Switzerland. For other countries, please check with your authorities.
Since our products are primarily designed for business needs, you may be able to claim a tax refund when filing your taxes in Switzerland.
Sophistication meets versatility in our VIADUKT DAY bag. With its elegant design, multiple carrying options, and adjustable width, it effortlessly transitions between work and leisure.
The VIADUKT DAY features four spacious inside pockets and a dedicated laptop compartment capable of accommodating up to 13" (or small 14") laptops. Its secure closure provides peace of mind during your daily commute.
Different ways to wear
The VIADUKT DAY provides versatile carrying options to suit your preferences. Carry it with elegance using the top-handle, or attach the straps to transform it into a backpack, cross-body bag, or conveniently secure it onto your suitcase.
The VIADUKT DAY bag offers adjustable width, providing ample space for your laptop when fully expanded, and a sleeker look when closed for your days off.
Our Viadukt Range
VIADUKT | 11" | 29 x 22 x 10 cm
Perfect bag for a weekend stroll, offering practicality and style in one.
VIADUKT DAY | 13" | 36 x 24 x 11,6 cm
The perfect bag for a day at the office with your most neeeded essentials.
How to attach the straps to your VIADUKT bag