Straps "Close the Gaps"
Perfect accessory to your business bag
Made in Italy
- 81 - 128 x 4 cm/ 31.9 - 50.4 x 1.6 inches (length x width)
- Length adjustable to your personal preference
- High-quality Italian soft grain leather with a smooth touch or a more sturdy pebbled leather, in colors black with imprinted logo, greige with imprinted logo and stripes in black, creme, dark green
- Woven material of logo straps consists of 64% polyester and 36% spandex, the striped straps are comprised of 90% polyamide and 10% polyester
- All materials are transparently sourced in Italy and the straps are handmade by a small family business in northern Italy
- A hook on each side to easily snap the strap onto your bag
- Leather details at the end for extra firmness and better hold
Shipping, Return & Taxes
All Swiss orders will be delivered with Swiss Post. Shipping to Switzerland and Liechtenstein is free of charge for a minimum order value of 59 CHF.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. The costs for the return will be deducted from the refunded amount. For more details, see Returns & Refunds.
There are no additional taxes applied in Switzerland. For other countries, please check with your authorities.
Since our products are primarily designed for business needs, you may be able to claim a tax refund when filing your taxes in Switzerland.
Material & Production
- Leather: Our leathers are all sourced in Italy and of highest quality. All are scratch-, dirt- and water resistant. Our soft-grain, pebbled and saffiano leather differ in their structure and feel. More details on the leather can be found here
- Hardware: Gold-plated with protective layer
- Interior: Elegant beige Italian lining with high resistance
Designed in Switzerland and handcrafted in a small family business in Northern Italy, where high-quality, precision work and love for the artisanal process were passed on for generations with good working conditions for employees.
A transparent supply chain and high-quality materials are important to us: All materials are carefully sourced and selected in Italy. Read more about our values.
Handmade in Italy with integrity.
To value the resources and avoid waste, we use leather leftovers whenever possible for our smaller accessories.